Vision and Mission
WVRSOL envisions a prosperous and safe environment for all West Virginians by promoting fact-based laws designed to promote safety, growth, and success.
- Educate our lawmakers and the public about the harmful ramifications and unconstitutionality of the current sexual offense laws.
- Work with our legislators to promote evidence-based laws that serve to protect West Virginians.
- Whenever possible and feasible, support litigation that challenges harmful sexual offense laws.
- Work to abolish the public sex offense registry in West Virginia.
- Monitor new bills and determine if they serve the best interests of West Virginians.
- Encourage growth and healing for all individuals involved in sexual abuse and assault cases.